Company

History

March 2018
Presentation of our innovative products for the luminaires industry LCS 75, LEDtrack and SMDblank in time for the Light + Building trade show in Frankfurt
June 2017
2 day company outing to our partner company Techplan in Chorzów / Poland
September 2016
Extension of IP68 circular plug connectors by AC 167 micro
February 2016
The purchase and process planning departments are merged to the new department material management
June 2015
Extension of LED distribution box terminaLED® also for parallel connection
March 2014
Launch of the ultra-flat LED connectors SMDflatt
January 2014
Launch of IP68 circular plug connectors and IP circular connectors in cooperation with Techno S.r.L..
September 2013
Founding member of the campaign for acceptance of industry in-DU-strie
July 2013
New warehouse management system
April 2013
Start of the quick delivery program "QDP" for connecting and extension cablesAC 166®
2012
Launch of the LED distribution box terminaLED® for series connection
2010
Launch of luminaires connectors and plug and socket system LINECT® for recessed ceiling luminaires
2008
Extension of the warehouse at Buchholzstrasse
2006
Philips Lighting's Best Supplier Award for the IP65 compact unit for the connection of luminares
2005
Launch of "Glow Wire" connectors for household appliances to EN 60335-1
2004
Enlargement of the office building - opening ceremony with the "banana sprayer" Thomas Baumgärtel
2003
Launch of the screwless transformer connectors with spring cage TC 2500
2002
Purchase and restoration of the "Britanniahütte" plant
2001
First certification according to DIN EN ISO 14001
2000
Launch of luminaires connectors LK 980
1995
Launch of the plug and socket system AC 166®
1994
First certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
1990
AC celebrates their 60 anniversary with a large party
1982
Company takeover by J. H. Hochköppler and change of name to Adels-Contact
1979
Launch of the "Europaklemme" as standard for all screw connectors throughout Europe
1930
Foundation of the company under the name of "Tony Adels"